Description for: Coso Mountain (Green) Clay
For acne and problem skin
Coso Mountain Clay (green clay) is California montmorillonite and is therefore highly efficient at drawing oils and toxins from the skin. It is rich in important minerals and phyto-nutrients and is the most commonly used therapeutic clay. It works to remineralize the skin and stimulate the circulation Use it for facials, and body wraps. The powerful drawng action as it dries absorbs oil from the skin, makng it ideal for oily or acne-prone complexions.
Limit to 1 application per week. Do not use for sensitive or dry skin types.
(2) tablespoons clay or seaweed (or a mix of both)
(2) tablespoons warm water.
* MIx ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste.
* Clays and seaweeds vary in absorbency; if your mixture is too thin, add more powder, if too thick, add a little more water.
* Apply to clean face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye area.
* Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until dry.
* Rinse with warm water.
* Pat skin dry.
Personal Size = 8-10 facials or 1-2 body wraps
Spa Size = 20-24 facials or 6-8 body wraps
Spa Value Size = 70-80 facials or 20-25 body
Bulk Size = 20 lbs 125 + body treatments