Description for: Japanese Shoji Screen - Double Sided - 3 Panel
The unique, double-sided shojis have lattice on both front and back, and are slightly thicker than single sided room dividers. They’re perfect for display where both sides of the screen will be visible.
- Crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce, using Asian style mortise & tenon joinery.
- Shade is strong, made of fiber reinforced pressed pulp rice paper which allows diffused light, yet provides complete privacy.
- Lacquered brass, two- way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction.
- Select from 4 fine wood finishes, and from 3, 4, 5, or 6 panel options.
- Each panel measures approx. 72” tall x 17 ½” wide x 1” thick. 3 panel screen measures approx. 53” wide flat, approx. 45” wide with panels folded to stand upright (AS SHOWN).