Description for: Saprox Natural Anti-Fungal Treatment Mud
SAPROX is 100% natural clay that contains sulphur and other minerals, humic acids, essential oils and other organic substances that are a product of very slow decomposition of herbs and aquatic plants without presence of oxygen over thousands of years. This natural process preserves beneficial elements within the clay. The combination of all elements play an important part of SAPROX's complex effect.
Saprox's significant healing effect is inhibiting and preventing growth of fungus and yeast.
The anaerobic condition where Saprox exists prevents parasites, fungus and most bacteria from invading the mud deeming it safe to use on skin without open sores. Do not apply Saprox to an open bleeding skin wound.
- Saprox may be used on most external fungal skin infections successfully: **
• Tinea versicolor**
- • Tinea cruris (Jock itch)
• Tinea pedis (Athlete's Foot)
• Tinea corporis (Ringworm)
• Tinea capitis (Ringworm of the scalp)
• Tinea unguium (Toenail fungus) - mild
• Persistant foot odor
• ...and many other fungus type
Action: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Contains minerals, humic acids, rich in organic sulphur. 100% natural, no additives.
**Tinea versicolor (pityriasis versicolor) is a common skin infection caused by the yeast infection (Pityrosporum ovale).The yeat interferes with the normal tanning of the skin. This results in small areas that are lighter than surrounding skin. This yeast is normally found on the human skin and only becomes troublesome under certain circumstances, such as a warm and humid environment. This skin disease commonly affects adolescents and young adults, especially in warm and humid climates.
• Oval or irregularly-shaped spots of 1/4 to 1 inch in diameter, often merging together to form a larger patch
• Occasional fine scaling of the skin producing a very superficial ash-like scale
• Pale, dark tan, or pink in color, with a reddish undertone that can darken when the patient is overheated, such as in a hot shower or during/after exercise
• Itching that can worsen with sweating or overheating