Description for: Norwegian Rockweed Seaweed Powder
Our Norwegian Rockweed is a brown seaweed harvested from the Icelandic sea; it grows deep in the ocean where the water is pure and clean. Rockweed is rich in vitamins and minerals, including essential trace minerals which are vital to healthy skin. It helps promote new skin cell growth and is often used in combination with skin exfoliation treatments. Use for regenerative skin care treatments to increase skin elasticity and a youthful appearance. Rockweed offers the best value per quality treatment of any seaweed.
For greater detoxification and toning, try mixing Rockweed with equal parts of clays such as:
* Rhassoul (sensitive or mature skin/increases elasticity)
* Sea Clay (all skin types)
* Rose Clay (sensitive and dry skin)
* Kaolin (normal skin/refines pores)
Clays are powerful detoxifiers.
* Body Wrap- Use 1/4 to 1/2 cup Rockweed for a toning, skin-softening full body wrap. Mix with warm water to maximize the soothing effect. Once applied, wrap the body in Mylar Foil
* Facial Mask - Use 2 tablespoons mixed with warm water for a toning and rejuvenating facial mask.
* Body Aches - For treatment of aches and pains in the shoulders, lower back, arms and legs, mix Rockweed with warm water and wrap the area with Mylar Foil.
* Aches and Fatigue - For relief of muscle aches and fatigue, add one cup to a pitcher of warm water, mix well, then add to a warm bath. Add some Lavender Essential Oil (or any scent you prefer) for greater relaxation.
* Manicure/Pedicure - For a Manicure/Pedicure apply Rockweed mixed with warm water to hands or feet and wrap in Mylar Foil.
(2) tablespoons clay or seaweed (or a mix of both)
(2) tablespoons warm water.
* MIx ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste.
* Clays and seaweeds vary in absorbency; if your mixture is too thin, add more powder, if too thick, add a little more water.
* Apply to clean face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye area.
* Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until dry.
* Rinse with warm water.
* Pat skin dry.
Please note - the number of treatments listed for each size below is an estimate for your reference. It varies based on how much product you use, the size of the area being treated, etc.
Cautions: Seaweed treatments must be avoided for those with iodine or seaweed allergies and pregnant women.
Personal Size = 8-10 facials or 1-2 body wraps
Spa Size = 20-24 facials or 6-8 body wraps
Spa Value Size = 70-80 facials or 20-25 body
Bulk Size = 25 lbs 125 + body treatments