Description for: Rhassoul (Moroccan Lava) Clay
For all skin types including sensitive or mature skin
Rhassoul is a super fine ancient clay that comes from deep below the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Although it is difficult to obtain from the deep clay beds, it has been used for centuries by the ancient people of Rome and Egypt. Rhassoul is a highly absorbent clay, particularly rich in minerals such as Silica, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium. It improves skin clarity, removes dead layers, smooths texture and improves elasticity. It also helps detoxify the skin while it exfoliates gently. Rhassoul clay is used by the finest spas around the world. It is appropriate for all skins types especially sensitive or mature.
Use for body treatments and facials. Try combining with a seaweed powder for adding moisturizing power.
Limit to 1 application per week.
(2) tablespoons clay or seaweed (or a mix of both)
(2) tablespoons warm water.
* MIx ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste.
* Clays and seaweeds vary in absorbency; if your mixture is too thin, add more powder, if too thick, add a little more water.
* Apply to clean face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye area.
* Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until dry.
* Rinse with warm water.
* Pat skin dry.
Personal Size = 8-10 facials or 1-2 body wraps
Spa Size = 20-24 facials or 6-8 body wraps
Spa Value Size = 70-80 facials or 20-25 body
Bulk Size = 20 lbs 125 + body treatments