Description for: Sea Clay
For all skin types
Sea Clay is harvested from ancient sea beds. It is a marine sediment which gives it the mineral-richness and drawing power of a clay plus the skin-nourishment of a seaweed. Appropriate for all skin types. Makes a wonderful facial as well as a body wrap. Sea clay is a kaolinite clay of a grayish green color. It has a high content of minerals and helps to draw oils while mineralizing the skin. Use sea clay for facials and body wraps.
(2) tablespoons clay or seaweed (or a mix of both)
(2) tablespoons warm water.
* MIx ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste.
* Clays and seaweeds vary in absorbency; if your mixture is too thin, add more powder, if too thick, add a little more water.
* Apply to clean face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye area.
* Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until dry.
* Rinse with warm water.
* Pat skin dry.
Personal Size = 8-10 facials or 1-2 body wraps
Spa Size = 20-24 facials or 6-8 body wraps
Spa Value Size = 70-80 facials or 20-25 body
Bulk Size = 20 lbs 125 + body treatments