Spa & Bodywork Market is proud to support the many Massage and Alternative Health Schools located throughout the country through our Give Back To Schools Program. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to offer quality education and send well-trained, caring therapists out into the community. This program gives you an opportunity to truly give back to the schools that trained you so well, by helping your local massage and alternative health schools receive credits for FREE massage and spa supplies when you shop with us.
What is the Give Back to Schools Program?
Whenever their students, staff or alumni shop at Spa & Bodywork Market, we will award registered schools 5% of their students' qualifying purchases in merchandise credit, which can be used towards free supplies for the school.
How Do I Support My School?
All you need to do is specify the school when you place your order online, over the phone or in our store. For online orders, you can choose your school from a list by state when you check out. It’s that simple!
For a list of available schools or to recommend a new school, click here or call 1-800 228-6457.
To designate a school to receive 5% of your next supply order, click here. You can also choose your school at the time of checkout.
I'm an Educator, How Does My School Sign Up?
If you would like your school to participate in our Give Back to School Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. There is no cost to signup - just fill out a simple form with your school's basic contact info and you'll be ready to roll!
Give Back to Schools Program Overview
• Schools earns a 5% merchandise credit based on their students’ qualifying purchases with us.*
• There’s no limit to the amount of credit that can be earned
• Students do not have to “sign up”. They simply order online and choose their school during checkout. Schools are listed very clearly by state – they just click on your school's name!
• Students earn a 3% reward of their own simply by ordering online at www.spabodyworkmarket.com
• In addition, schools can qualify for special discounted pricing of up to 40% off on many every day supplies with a registered resale number and modest minimums.
How Are School Credits Redeemed? It’s easy!
• Spa & Bodywork Market will total the qualifying purchases* made during each program period.
• The credits earned are awarded quarterly as online gift cards.
• These gift cards are emailed directly to the purchasing representative or school administrator you designate.
• Gift cards can be redeemed on our web site, by phone, or in our store. No restrictions! No expiration date!
FREE “Student Advantage Cards” Support The Program
Student Advantage Cards explain the benefits of the program to students and how they can support your school's educational efforts through their purchases. We can personalize your cards with school name and logo to help promote the program and encourage participation.
There are four program periods: a) January 1 through March 31; b) April 1 through June 30; c) July 1 through September 30; and d) October 1 through December 31. Five percent of qualifying massage supply purchases made during each program period will be tallied under the name of each school designated by our customers. At the end of each program period, the total credits tallied per school will be emailed to the school in the form of a Spa & Bodywork Market gift card toward the purchase of any products or services offered at our store, online at www.spabodyworkmarket.com and over the phone at 1-800-228-6457.
* Please note that stationary massage tables, electric lift massage tables, spa and specialty tables, and heavy equipment, gift cards and purchases made to contract business accounts are not qualifying purchases.